Form and Document Submission Guidelines
Please only submit those documents that are requested or applicable to you; submission of additional documents may result in delays.
Submit Via GWeb eForm, Fax, Email, Postal Mail, or In Person
Documents may be submitted to our office via GWeb eForm, fax, email, postal mail, or in person. GW forms and other supporting documents should be submitted directly to our office. New students may submit documents online through the CSS Profile Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) system.
Do Not Use More Than One Submission Method
In order to ensure that your documents are processed in a timely manner, please do not use more than one submission method (i.e., do not fax and also send via regular mail).
Include Student's Name and GWid
Please include the student's name and GWid on all documents submitted to our office.
For GWeb eForm Submissions
Please follow the steps below to utilize the GWeb eForm to upload documents. We recommend that you use Chrome or Firefox.
- Log into GWeb
- Click the "Submit Financial Aid Documents" Link
- Follow the directions provided on the Document Submission page
- Using the Manage Attachments tool, add your selected document from the browse window
- When finished, click OK
- Click the submit button. You will then receive confirmation of your document submission
For Email Submissions
- Please send one PDF, TIF or JPG file for each document or form, with a total size not to exceed 2 MB.
- If you are sending a multipage document (ex: a tax return), please do not send each page as a separate attachment, instead scan into a multi-page PDF or TIF file.
- We cannot accept compressed, zipped, password protected files, and/or login credentials to an FTP site.
- If you are a Mac user, please submit forms as image files (GIF or TIF) or send by mail or fax as there are known compatibility issues with PDF files.