The Office of Student Financial Assistance administers financial aid to both our undergraduate and graduate students. 

Professional students enrolled in the Law School or MD Candidates in the School of Medicine and Health Sciences should contact their respective financial aid office; all other students in the School of Medicine and Health Sciences should follow the procedures/information on this website for filing financial aid application materials. If at any time you have a question or need clarification do not hesitate to reach out to us for we understand the need for you to explore all financing options available at the George Washington University.

Read More