When the total of financial assistance exceeds the amount of the semester bill, a student may be eligible to receive a refund in the form of an electronic deposit or paper check. Refunds resulting from the crediting of Title IV funds will be automatically generated within time frames as required by federal regulations. For all other refunds, students can choose to leave the credit on the account to apply to a future term, move all or a portion of the credit to their GWorld card, or request a refund.

For more information on the timing of, and process for, refunds please refer to the Student Accounts Office website.

Parents of dependent students who have borrowed a Federal Direct PLUS Loan designate at the time of application if the refunds can be released to the student.

Student Accounts Office

The Student Accounts Office provides support for billing, refunds, tuition rates & fees, and more.