Net Price Calculator
At GW, we understand that the ability to finance your education is an important factor in the college search process. GW encourages prospective undergraduate applicants and families to discuss their financial options as part of this process. To help facilitate this conversation, GW has created the Net Price Calculator.
The Net Price Calculator is a tool which helps estimate potential need-based awards from GW. Families can use this tool to get an idea of how much they may be expected to contribute towards educational expenses based on their current financial situation. More than 60% of GW’s current undergraduate students receive some form of need-based financial assistance. Please note, GW offers merit scholarships and a payment plan to assist with financing your education which are not reflected in the Net Price Calculator results.
As you use the Net Price Calculator, please keep in mind:
- The calculator provides an estimate of your expected family contribution and may not take into consideration all resources that may affect your eligibility for financial assistance at GW.
- The accuracy of the information you provide determines the accuracy of the results.
- The results provided by the calculator are only estimates and are not official offers of financial aid.
- The exact cost to attend GW can be determined only after an official review has been completed of your financial aid application materials.
- This calculator is meant to be used as a tool for prospective first time freshmen who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents living in the United States.
- You will find easy-to-understand help messages next to every data entry field in the Net Price Calculator.